Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's a Girl to DO?

I'm happy and excited about the new year. And for the first time I made some resolutions because I've been a bit down in the dumps. Things in my life have just been ok to a little not so good. So..... whats a girl to do? I went shopping :) Is that a bit cliche, yes, but it made me feel better and will help me with one of my resolutions


Let me tell you what has been going on. Well, for one I've been having issues with my skin :( It has been so dry so I tried some moisturizer that made me break out. Yuck. As a burlesque dancer my face is front and center. Thank god for make up, but I want perfect skin! I think I'm going to use Proactive. I used it when I was younger and it worked. This will be a quick fix.

Another issue is, I eat when I'm unhappy. It makes me feel better. During last year there was plenty to make me unhappy unfortunately, so I ate plenty! BOO! Now I feel uncomfortable in my own skin and THAT is NOT good. Confidence is the one of the sexiest things and I've lost a bit of my confidence, not all but I'm not feeling great either. As a performer it is so important to feel strong, sexy and confident on stage. I've never been a skinny girl and I don't want to be. I'm a sexy, curvy girl and I want to feel that way again. What did I do?


I told you already! I went shopping :) I went to the marina over to the Good Feet store and got fitted for the perfect pair of running shoes. Now I need to get my booty movin. Stow Lake here I
come.



I have something now to help me feel better about myself, but its going to take time. I needed something to make me feel good now and not something to eat :) Don't worry. I found just the thing to light up my eyes. Sparkles galore!



They are oh so pretty! They make me feel like I have a party on my feet. Now if that doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what will.







Things don't always go the way you want or come to you as easy as you would like them too. I want to be in charge of my happiness. Two pairs of shoes and some face wash, will help me find my happiness with myself.

More on new year resolutions to come!

xoxo,

Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment