Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas





Merry Christmas friends!!










I would like to tell you what happend today. A nice ten year boy came into the office, and what did he want to talk about? SANTA! It was so sweet, cute and innocent. It made me remember what magic Christmas used to hold for me and I'm sure countless others. The world actually held so much magic for me at one time in life. I used to want to grow up to be a mermaid and a trick pony rider, so why wouldn't Santa be real too?!



The Christmas Trees, the lights, the food, the cookies and candy. Everywhere you go things are decorated so beautifully and festive. People seem friendlier and are thinking of there loved ones. Everyting at this time of year is magical and today a day before Christmas a little boy reminded me of that.




I am luck to be in the world of burlesque, it has a beautiful zainy magic of its own and I love it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, whither you spend it with family, friends or alone.


xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment