Friday, December 17, 2010

Who Are You?






Two famous character have said this in movies; the Wizard of Oz to Dorothy and the Caterpillar to Alice.Now, I must say this to myself. Who is Dangerous Delilah? Right now, I'm not too sure who she is just yet, she is a mystery to me. So, what to do? I started surfing the web to look for inspirational pictures. Anything that made me think of Dangerous Delilah. So, here they are :)


Ms. Delilah is opulent and lush. She is a lover of french things and delectable food. She is comfortable in diamonds, fur, heels and red lips. She is an adventurer, explorer, and lover of life. I think it is important to know who she is as well as who she is not. She is fun but not a comedian, classy but not pretentious. On stage she is fun, flirty and sexy.


The point of figuring out who your character is helps her be more "real" on stage. Your character can be as much or as little of the real you as you want. I think the more personality of her own and the more you know her the better she will be on stage. She will come alive and be whatever it is you want her to be. She will be confident, fun, flirty and sexy and the audience will see this.
Do I know who Dangerous Delilah is or who I want her to be, no, but I know her a little better. Get to know your stage character, let her be a little be of something......and she might just shine a little brighter on stage for you.








I want to say an extra THANK YOU to Miss. Laika Fox!!! She linked my blog to my new link. So no more .blogspot.com :) Just go to www.dangerousdelilah.com whoot whoot!! THANK YOU.
xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

1 comment:

  1. Love this <3 (also adore the first photo of the mask. I need me one of those)

    I'm trying to more solidly define my character as well right now. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete