Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Web Fun

I have been uninspired. I haven't had any creative juice flowing anywhere. So, I've been searching the web. I haven't quite found inspiration yet, it's getting there.



The first I've been searching in the last week is, http://www.pinupdollhouse.com/ This site is all about talking, sharing and helping each other on hair, make-up, clothing, all kinds of things. Women sign up and post video tutorials, tip and tricks. You can ask questions and for help and the gang will answer you back. Don't even think this site is just for lady's that want to have the pinup look, oh no, there is TONS to see and learn for any look you want. I've been watching a bunch of videos on hair. They are easy to watch, have great tips and you can watch the girl do the hair right in front of you. As a woman that puts her hair in a bun everyday, these have been very helpful. It's been fun for me, a lover of make-up, to read all this great ideas and see new things to do and try. With the way my job is, I tend not to wear much make up during the day and when I go out with the Boyfriend, I look pretty, but the same. So, I need some where to do to try these fresh ideas out!

Please check out this site for some great ideas and sound your virtual self with like minded lady's.

No comments:

Post a Comment