Monday, September 27, 2010

Never Miss it Again.

What's a girl to do with so many shows going on, how can I keep track? If you search the web looking for a show in San Francisco you can find five shows or not one show. I would get so frustrated finding about an amazing show that I was getting excited to see only to find out it was last week! Boo! As someone wanting to learn more and see different performers it's frustrating to miss out on whats going on in the area.


Until........ I found San Francisco Burlesque Review. The blogger that keeps everyone in the know is Maxwell Wood. He has taken on the daunting task of putting together a list of all the shows going on that month and breaks it down to the day and time, even giving a little blurb about the shows.

http://www.sfburlesque.blogspot.com




Amazing! So never miss a show again and log on to the site. I do!

xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment