Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Internet

Hi my Friends,

I have been very lucky, for the past year and a half I've been able to use the internet at my apt. for free. Yes free! I was very happy. Alas it was not to last, as of a week or so ago the link I used is no longer free :( and I am very sad.

So whats a girl to do? I can't live a normal modern life without Internet, so I signed up for a cable/ internet package. Whoot whoot! The cable guy came last Thursday. Unfortunately, what they don't tell you is that you need a router. It's available from the cable company, but you have to order is separate. I wonder why they don't just bring one, since it's free. What does this mean? It means I still don't have internet at my place. I'm using the work computer, but I really don't want to. On a side note, I'm very excited to have cable. I haven't had T.V in my apt. for at least a year! So, it has been very fun channel surfing :)

Hang in there my blog friends & don't forget me. I have a new act in the works that I can't wait to share with you!

xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment