Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Make-up and Hair

Like I said in my last blog, I'm uninspired. Or now I should say 'was uninspired.' Also, I talked about a website called pinupdollhouse.com. I've been spending a lot of time surfing this site. It has tons of info on it. Examples are videos on brows, lips, different hair styles, make-up reviews, tips, also you can post any kind of make-up/ hair question and women from all over will answer you! FUUUN!

I'm pretty good at the whole winged eye flip thing. Being a girl from SoCal, we all tend to wear a thicker lined eye, I then just extend it into a flip, pretty easy for me. But my favorite eyeliner was discontinued so I've been having a harder time adjusting and finding a new one to replace it. So I think I will ask the pinupdollhouse lady's for some recommendations!

For a pin-up look, that was about as far as I ever got. In my new found interest in all things pin-up I want to figure out this whole look, the eyes, cheeks, lips, and hair. (Hair is what I dead the most!) To me the look is very fresh faced, clean and not too make-upy with put together hair.
I can't wait to start trying out the make-up, this part for me is fun, easy, and I have a lot of make-up! Actually, as I'm blogging I'm realizing I don't have any new make-up and the way I do my make-up is pretty, but I've been doing it the same for quite awhile now. Hummmm. It's time for a fresh look :)

The part I'm worried about, but looking forward to.....is my hair. I've never in my life had a hair style. I wash, brush and go, a lot of the time never blow drying! I don't own a can of hairspray! I have long, layered, heavy hair and these pin-up styles show tons for curling and pinning. The looks are so nice though. I would love to wear glamorous hair when I'm performing, that's my goal.

I guess I'm off on a shopping trip. New make-up, bobby pins, and hairspray. I think my arms are going to be tired!

xoxo

Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment