Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Actually Good

I decided to pick up the last book I received from Amazon.com again. In my blog from yesterday ( http://dangerousdelilahburlesque.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-books.html ) I was saying it didn't have a very promising start. By the way the book is Pretty Things by Liz Goldwyn. Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a reader, I read everything. So I can't really put a book away until I finish it.



The author started as a collector of costumes and wanted to learn about the women who wore them. It talks about the costumes, the women, the shows, and a little of the history. The writing is very well done. I'm only on page 115 and I don't want to put it down.



A happy surprise! I recommend this one out of any of the others.



xoxo

Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment