Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm a little bit drunk tonight

I have been drinking on a Tuesday night. This never happens. I'm responsible and never drink during the week. Tonight was an exception,  as I met up with old friends that I love a lot. It was fun.

As I sit here in the dark of my living room, with  slight glaze to my eye and a soft swirl in my head. I realise how much I've been missing burlesque. I have taken a short break, my first one for quite awhile. My paycheck required a break as I headed off to the far off  land of Costa Rica. I have taken 2 months off from performing.

My oh my how I miss it, but besides that I have started to feel less creative. The thought process and the rush of creating a new idea has left me. This is not a good feeling. As I think of ways to counter act this feeling I have come up with..... 1) hunting for a new song to do an act to. 2) I need inspiration and the easiest way to do this is to go and watch some shows. 3) I need to hunt on youtube, seeing these lady's are so inspiring.

my head is fuzzy. I want to dance and I have a song stuck in my head. This is good, this the start.

xo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment