Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pastie Making Workshop





I had the pleasure of taking Randy Johnson's (on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/2randy )  pastie making workshop a weekend ago. If you are anywhere in San Francisco, then you know that Mr. Johnson is THE pastie MASTER!! His pasties have graced the burlesque stage on many a beauties boobies. Not only does he make ready to wear pasties, he also does custom jobs. His pasties are beautiful, creative, extremely well made and very durable.


http://www.bombshellbetty.net/pastiemaking.html

If-N-Whendy making hypnotizing pasties
I've been making pasties myself for about two years. But a refresher class was fun and I learned about the best way to make rhinestone pasties. 
Tasty Temptress gluing rhinestones, so pretty!
The Master at work
My first attempt

These are called blanks, the base of a pastie

This workshop went so well, I believe he'll be doing it again. I suggest that if you can, go.
xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment