Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm in an Article !

http://sf.untappedcities.com/2011/09/09/suits-to-sequins-burlesque-in-san-francisco/                      

My friend Vanessa Chan wrote a wonderful article on a side of burlesque that the dancers live with everyday, but no on talks too much about. I know for me the subject is something I think about everyday and I may have to deal with at some point. Read the article. It's about career women who are deciding to be burlesque dancers and the consequences they face if it is found out. 

It is so well written and the photography by Green La Fleur is the topping on the cake. There is a beautiful photo of me too!

Go and enjoy the read.

xo
Dangerous Delilah

1 comment:

  1. omg, this was a great read, the images from Green La Fleur are fabulous. love it

    ReplyDelete