Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No November :(

November has just started, but it has already been a little rough for me. It started with my birthday and the death of my beautiful grandmother.

Also, I do not have a single show this month. What am I to do? Well, I've picked up the book I put down "This Was Burlesque" by Ann Corio. I've been doing word search puzzles, got it at the craft store for a dollar! Score! I've been all over amazon and picked up some fun videos that I will talk about when I get them,I am suuuuper excited for them! And I have picked up the "Pin Up Perfection Magazine" Burlesque issue.

So, to start the book is still uninspiring and hard to get through. And that coming form me a huge reader is crazy. But, I think the magazine is promising, filled with beauties and articles. It was a little pricey (I think it was $14) I hoping it will inspire. I'll be snuggling on the couch with it right after this blog.

I have been thinking that before I get old, it would be nice to have some interesting photos of my young self to show my grand kids one day. So, I'm thinking of doing a photo shoot. More on that later.

xoxox
Dangerous Delilah

P.S~ I was wonderfully surprised by my sweetie, as a birthday gift he got me sewing lessons! Whoo whoo! Thank you sweetie, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment