Wednesday, April 18, 2012

omg omg omg omg!

This weekend in Tease-O-Rama!!! Whoot whooooot! Can you tell I'm excited?  Tease-O-Rama will be my first ever burlesque festival. This whole weekend will be devoted to burlesque. Classes during the day and shows during the night. These are the best of the burlesque performers from all over America.

I'm so excited right now that I can't even focus on what to write in this blog.  I'm really looking forward to the whole experience. Being surrounded by like minded people will be wonderful. I have been bombarded by people who are 'anti' burlesque lately. So my sparkle soul needs this. I get to have my wonderful friend Tasty Temptress with me for the weekend too! Yeah!

So, what's the scoop? Thursday night= huge Hubba Hubba show, where Bombshell Betty will be performing! Friday= classes, I have to work till 12(Boo) but I'm hoping to catch an afternoon class. Now these class are being taught by the best! I mean....Fan dancing with Dirty Martini! wow!! Friday night= Amazing show, Cathrine D'Lish, Dirty Martini, the Shanghai Pearl! I can't wait to see the costumes, the sexy, the moves, the facial expressions...everything. And Saturday= more classes & the SUUUPER show at night. I call it the SUUUPER show only because Jo Boobs, Kalani Kokonuts, and Kitten de Ville will be performing. Then as the cherry on this glitter Sunday....I get to hear stories straight from the women who started this whole crazy world in the 40's, 50's & 60's. Yeah!

This is a chance for me to watch and learn and get inspired. So excited! I know I'll see some of you there. I bet you will all wish you were going ;)

xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

1 comment:

  1. good morning sunshine, i will be hanging out in SF around noon fri. doing the photo safari with Don, dinner somewhere then off to the show by 7, when i see ya i'll swing by and say hi

    ReplyDelete