Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So Excited for June 6th 2011

In San Francisco, KingFish is the man to know. He puts on THE biggest burlesque show in America. The Hubba Hubba Revue at the DNA Lounge in S.F. And yes that is true, not only are there so many great acts that perform monthly, the audience that shows up is always in the hundreds. This is THE show to perform at. I've gone to watch so many times and I dream of being up there myself.

I don't think I'm ready for the DNA Lounge. Not yet anyway. So what am I excited about? I heard through friends that the way to perform at the DNA Lounge is to perform at the smaller Hubba Hubba show in Oakland at The Uptown. A few months ago I worked up the courage to ask King Fish if I can perform for him!

He e-mailed back right away and set a date with me. SOOO.......June 6th is a big deal for me. I'm so excited .

So all my lovely friends I will love you even more if you can come support me and watch the show.
More details to follow!!!! EEeeeeeeeee :)

xo
Dangerous Delilah

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! i will try to make it out!

    ReplyDelete