Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Nice Walk Home

97% of the time I walk home from work. It takes me an hour. Sometimes it's cold or rainy or gloomy, and sometimes it's wonderful, today it was perfect. It is staying lighter longer and that is always welcome and it smelled so good. The flowers are blooming all through Golden Gate park. It made me feel happy. I've been having issues with several relationships that are weighing me down and this was just a nice healthy way to feel better.

What does this have to do with burlesque? Not much. But I am doing research of other burlesque women and their relationships, so that is to come and I'm excited for it.

Even though I have been unhappy, uninspired to blog, with no shows coming up. Doing one simple thing like my walk and smelling the flowers made me feel so much better.

xoxo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment