Sunday, February 6, 2011

Small Fun Things

I have been quite a busy bee with a new show venue on Jan 29th at Cellspace, my very first photo shoot with an amazing photographer, making new feather fans, sparkelizing a beautiful corset, making a new act and performing in Blazing Burlesque in Sacramento and all of this in about a week. Wheeew! I took a looong nap today.

I got a new pink corset that I wanted to make extra special. So I went the craft store to find some things to bedazzel it and I decided to get a new little dedazzeling tool.  I had seen it a few times in the store, but it is a little pricey and the crystals that you have to use with it are too.  I didn't want to hot glue the corset and I wanted a sharper look that sequins. So what did I get?...
I got a little heating tool called Glam-it- up, by Tulip.  The tip of the tool gets really hot. You place a crystal where you want it, then put the hot wand thing on the top of the crystal, it heats the glass crystal and melts the glue that is on the bottom of the crystal. Voila! Beautiful crystal covered corset with no glue gun goopy glue.



Special glue bottom crystals

So pretty & sparkly!
 I am very happy with the result and hope to use this in an act soon!

xoxo

Dangerous Delilah







2 comments:

  1. I've tried similar things but I can't find any adhesive at all besides E-6000 that holds on the rhinestones. Does the adhesive on these seem to hold okay?

    The corset is beautiful!
    xoxo,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete