Sunday, October 10, 2010

Procrastinating

Here it is on Sunday Oct. 10th at 3:30 pm and I have a ton of things to do on my costume for the show on Tuesday, and I can't stop watching the T.V. show I Shouldn't be Alive. What is wrong with me! Maybe I do my best work under pressure, but I sure don't like it, I want to be done with this costume and practicing the dance.

What I'm having trouble with is the corset. I have a pretty black corset that I am trying to drape in black spider cloth. I can't figure out if I just want to tack on a silver web here and there, or put the whole cloth covering the corset. I'm hoping to be able to possible preserve the corset to use another time. Burlesque costumes are expensive so I want to be able to reuse what I can.

I still have to make pasties and some final sparkles on other costumes pieces. With all this to do, I'm drawn to this show still!

So, please come to my show and see if I've finished this costume! It's October 12th at the Elbo Room, 647 Valencia street San Francisco CA

See you there,
xo
Dangerous Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment