Sunday, October 24, 2010

October

October has been the month of performing for me. I have four shows. Wow. That's a lot considering I usually only perform once or twice a month. It has been a whirlwind of a month. As well as performing I also came up with a new dance and made a costume to go with it. I'm tired and my last show will be tomorrow night.

The first show was a last minuet invitation to perform with Blazing Burlesque on October 2nd.
It was a long long drive, up near Sacramento. It was a lot of fun and I met two really great people, Lizzy D. Vine (http://www.misslizzydvine.com/) the producer of the show, performer and all around fun lady and quiet photographer named Jamie Hughes, find him here (http://jetnjme.blogspot.com/) and you can see some beautiful pictures of me. Thanks Ms. D. Vine & Jamie!

For the two shows I did in the middle of the month were for the beautiful Bombshell Betty and her Burlesqueteers! For this show the theme was a Halloween spectacular! For this show I wanted to do something new, it had to be sparkly and spooky. So first came finding a song, back in the 90s there was a popular song that I loved by Concrete Blond called Bloodletting. I loved it then & I love it now, perfect song. In the song she sings about vampires, but I didn't want to be a vampire so I thought I could decorate my costume in spiderwebs. As you can see it turned out beautiful. Silver spiders everywhere and even spiderweb pasties :)


This isn't the whole costume, you should see the whole thing, it looks so good. You have one more chance to see this great costume and sexy dance tomorrow night. My fourth and last show of October will be in Santa Cruz!
It has been quite a month and hopefully I'll have many more shows to come.
xo,
Dangerous Delilah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your activities beyond MW. All the very best for all your future shows with a salute to your creative talent.
    Best Regards
    Neeraj Sharma

    You know me as
    {{DC}}DON INCORRIGIBLE {{DC}}

    ReplyDelete